Global Pacific has focused on the client side of project delivery and contracting in the provision of project management, contract management, procurement management, construction supervision and commercial and technical certification relating to major road and bridge infrastructures, commercial buildings and telecommunication infrastructures and operates under a Project Management and Contract Management framework developed and used over the 25 years in Australia and now also in Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Vietnam and the Middle East to suit local conditions and ensure successful completion of projects on time, within budget, to quality and to reporting requirements.
These projects include the following significant projects:
- Project Management Office / Project Management Team - Major road and bridge infrastructures, procurement and contract management, Papua New Guinea.
- Technical Due Diligence - Major New Zealand fiber network company
- Project Management Services- A range of projects for Global Procurement International in United Arab Emirates and Qatar relating to commercial and public facilities buildings.
- Project Development and Management Services Proposed new 5 Star Hotel and Casino, Mong Cai, Vietnam
- Technical and Commercial Certification - Submarine South Cross Cable Project, Australia - New Zealand, Hawaii and West Coast USA.